25 de juliol 2009






what would I do without this world faceless incurious

where to be lasts but an instant where every instant

spills in the void the ignorance of having been

without this wave where in the end

body and shadow together are engulfed

what would I do without this silence where the murmurs die

the paintings the frenzies towards succour towards love

without the sky that soars

above its ballast dust


what would I do what I did yesterday and the day before

peering out of my deadlight looking for another

wandering like me eddying far from all the living

in a convulsive space

among the voices voiceless

that throng my hiddenness


Samuel Beckett






(c) Manel Armengol, 1984






qué haría yo sin este mundo sin rostro sin curiosidad

en el que ser sólo dura un instante en el que cada instante

vierte en el vacío de la ignorancia de haber sido

sin esta ola en la que al fin

cuerpo y sombra se sumergen juntos

qué haría sin este silencio donde los murmullos mueren

los jadeos de los delirios hacia el socorro hacia el amor

sin este cielo que se eleva

sobre polvo de lastre


qué haría yo yo haría como ayer y anteayer

mirando por mi tragaluz buscando a otro

que errase como yo dando vueltas lejos de los vivos

en un convulso espacio

sin voz entre las voces

que llenan mi interior


Samuel Beckett






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada